Saturday, February 15, 2014

The One With Quail Man Vs. Flappy Bird(Promo Post)

This is another promo post.

Was having a convo with my brother about Superheroes.

Because we’re both Superhero fans. 

He was a comic book geek (and you know how comic book geeks are the richest nowadays, and not the ones who were made fun of in the past ),

and used to always explain to me the History of Thor or why Wolverine is so angry and other stuff.



Also we were talking about the man who ate 30 quail eggs to increase his..ermm..stamina..in the..*awkward*..Boudoir area. And so he said, “I was thinking, what if a man ate 30 quail eggs but didn’t die, but instead turned in to quail man. Then his arch nemesis was..flappy bird”.

I died.

And laughed all the laughter I had in me.

Then I envisioned it..thus this post.




\

Happy After Valentine’s Day!

Real Post Coming Up Soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Get a column in one of the dailies......then coach my baby siz (7years) to paint such pictures of realities of life. When she turns 12 i'll suggest this blog to her.

    ReplyDelete