Saturday, October 5, 2013

The one with Little Pregnant PMSing Kids..



Don’t let the title offend/confuse you. 

It was too long to write: 
“The One Where Kids Remind Me Of Moody Pregnant Women Who Are Emotional And All Over The Place/PMSing Women Who Are Irritable, Moody, In Pain, and Make Strange Decisions”.

 

As y’all know I work for the little ones, and so I get to stare at them (not in a creepy way) all day, comparing them to different people, situations and movies in my life, and life in general.

Tonight being another insomniac night (is that a trait of all bloggers?)(P.S. I started writing this post at night..)... Plus also experiencing some of the female problems I spoke about in this blogpost, I’m highly emotional, irrational and confused.



So as always I thought of my little students, and how they remind me of me when I’m in this current state. So here are some of the ways Where Kids Remind Me Of Moody Pregnant Women Who Are Emotional And All Over The Place/PMSing Women Who Are Irritable, Moody, In Pain, and Make Strange Decisions”.

    1)    Always hungry-My lil tots EAT and EAT and EAT! Especially junk. It’s unnerving. Except I eat, and eat and EAT..especially junk









   2)   Not hungry-Then I go on a crazy diet because I’ve tipped the scale a bit. For lemons and cayenne pepper and sea salt diets. It’s cray cray. And the number of lil ones I have to force to eat simply so they can SURVIVE!







   3)   Eat anything-yeah. I’ve retrieved stones, sand, paper clips, pins, chalk, leaves, dirt and plenty more from the lil tots mouths (shh don’t tell the parents). Have you seen what pregnant women eat though? Did you know stones come in a bag at the supermarket? TRAUMA!






   4)   Cry for nothing-I’ve had kids crying simply because they saw me looking at them, hence why I struggle with eye contact to date-don’t want people crying by just staring at me.


 Now have you seen females crying because of..well..that lil gnome…




















   5)   Laugh for nothing


 
   6)   Sleep anytime, anywhere




 bet they'd even sleep through this..




   7)   Refuse to sleep when they need to..

   8)   Sometimes need to be carried ESPECIALLY because they are asleep
 
   9)   All over the place




 


   10) Make strange decisions








See the resemblance???!!?




















 P.S. I think expectant women are gorgeous :))

No comments:

Post a Comment