Thursday, October 24, 2013

The One Where Kids Say(and do) the Darndest things



They REALLY do! 

Here’s a compilation of some of the crazy, sweet, unimaginable, silly things I hear on a daily basis<<and these are only those I can remember.

*****************************************************************
There are these two girls who allegedly look alike. One says to me, “Look. Look at us we’re same. Look we look together..”. She then proceeds to shout at her lookalike, saying, “Kuja tufanane”(come we look alike).

***********************************************************************************
3 year old with UNBELIEVABLE hair, on the swings, swinging.
 
Her: Teacher..Teacher look my hair. My hair is RAINING!!

I was thinking more along these lines..

***********************************************************************************
Three-year-old singing<in the Cutest British Accent>, “Baby Jesus, Baby Jesus. I love you, I love you. You are my baby, you are my bruva, all the time..and your name is Junior!”<<That is how remixes need to be done.

**********************************************************************************
OVERHEARD 6 year olds fake phone convo by the sandpit.
“Hello I’ve cancelled the wedding so you better not look for me and..back off..”
Poor imaginary Fiance.


 *******************************************************************

Me to child(at naptime):Goodnight. Ms. Gathoni Loves ya!
Child:Yes
Me: who loves ya?
Child: Guka (Grandpa).


*********************************************************************************

(Average) 5-6 yr old boys playing Rock-Paper-Scissors.
Me: what are we playing?
Them: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS
Me:aha..let me join *insert "I’ve got this" expression, afterall, I’ve been playing this game at least a decade longer than them*

Me: Rock paper scissors..I win..
Me: Rock paper scissors..I win..
Me:Rock paper scissors..I win. Again.
Boy 1: Nope..
What started off as an innocent childrens’ game...


Me: what? No..but..

Soon turned into (futuristic and not very realistic) warfare..

 Boy 1: because I’ve shot you with my laser gun and you are melting.
Me: ahh no you..aii
Boy 2: I’ve removed my grenade and blown you away..
Me: eh O.o
Boy 1: and now I’ve entered my invisible rocket and flown into space to shoot you with it.
Me: um..it’s really not that..
Boy1 : uppercut flying kick. WE WIN!!
Me: BAH!! *walks away*
Talk about SORE LOSERS!





















2 comments:

  1. I always read your blogs at the wrong time (shhhhh, dont tell, am in the office) but they always make me LOL silently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaahahahaha ... this is so true.

    ReplyDelete