Friday, April 11, 2014

The One Where It's Just Emotions(also The One With My First Vid \o/)

So I'm tryna ease my blogposts in to more comic vlogposts (vlog sounds like such a dirty word. Like, "I spilled vlog all over my top" or "you shoulda seen that vlog I left in the loo today morn") and other silly more interesting vids.To make life more interesting. Unless you're content with my writing a paragraph then squiggling stuff as the illustration.

Disclaimer: The editing guy(me) didn't do too well with the final product. But budet,aye?
Disclaimer 2: Also, the sound editor/mixer(me and me)are on leave(and I don't think they're really on leave, I think they're shirking their duties. Honestly, because one of them told me, "I got a forward saying if I move from the couch and let go of the remote,Jesus will be very upset with me and so someone somewhere may choke on their coke. I don't want to be in charge of someone choking. I knew you'd understand". Luckily,the stand in sound guy(me) came through last minute so there's some sorta music.
Disclaimer 3 : Don't expect no James Cameron or Christopher Nolan.
Disclaimer 4: I doubt this will win an Oscar. YET. Heck I'd settle for a Razzie. Or even just a random dude shaking my hand and saying that my blog is the last option of blogs to read on a boring day. Yes, I'd settle for that.
Disclaimer ya last: during editing some of the pages merged into each other,coz they're friends like that. Then by then it was too late(Read:I was too lazy)to edit. So what I'll do is also post the real post after this. Deal? (y)

Anyway, hope the video works. If not GO DIE...T..yeah change your diet #HealthTipOfTheDay...ok kidding, just let me know and I'll see what can be done. You can come to my digz and watch it with me from my flashdisk :-D

Laterz Haterz<<<OMG the kid for WuZ @p has invaded my vocabulary.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment