Tuesday, December 30, 2014

PROMO POST PROMO POST PROMO POST!!! And last day of 2014!

When I think of 2014 I cringe. Every time. Don’t even remind me.



I’m like “Woah did that happen? This year? That too? That wasn’t like  a really bad nightmare? Oh then I did this too? In the same 12 months? Jeeez, what was I on”.



I’m not one of those who believe that the start of a new year equals the start of a new me. Unfortunately, it’s still the same old me.



I really wish that’s how it worked though (isn’t that what my whole life’s been about..not wanting to be me anymore). But this year, above everything, I’ve learned to hope. Yeah when you come from a place of wanting to sleep..for forever..the actual, somewhat simplistic but very significant act of just getting out of bed is what hope’s all about.



And I plan on taking that hope with me to tomorrow.

And yeah so the year’s been terrible blah blah and the year’s been hard yackety yack and my hair’s not grown as long as I thought it would yadda yadda but yo, you must MUST see the things to be grateful for or else you’ll just die in the muck of sadness, regret, bitterness, hurt, ungratefulness, other mucky stuff. It’s hard,when sucky things are happening, to find the unsucky things that you can smile about. Like (cliches alert) food, friends, family, hair growth, pretty toe nails, breath mints, Yonce, bad movies that you can laugh to, The Walking Dead (honestly if that series does not make you appreciate your life, I wish zombie futures for you), long hugs and warm beds.















But it has to happen. That’s the only way to live outside of a mental asylum. Lol. Not really LOLing. I’m actually very serious.



A little message to all of us, that I got from a very very very dear friend..



For tomorrow, believe with me, I wish you Love, Laughter, PEACE, Joy, Laughter, Guidance, CrEaTiViTy, Fun, Laughter, Friendship and...RENT. Did I mention Laughter?

And if your 2014 has been one looong, terrible, sucky day, I wish you a new day. 

Sometimes all you need is a new day.
(A personal butler wouldn't hurt either)

Disclaimer..I don’t actually own a gun. Or know how to use one. Unless it’s the same thing as using a hair dryer(or blowdry where I'm from). Then I’m an amateur!

P.S nobody (or animal) was actually hurt in the making of this blogpost(maybe just their feelings)

P.P.S Say hello to the cute kitty.



P.P.S.S I hate cats. So no, let’s not say hello.













2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha, Gathoni, you make me happy. I see we are not twinish anymore. Have a greaaaaaat year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukran Bi Esther. Twinish? Have a fun fun year as well <3!

      Delete